Monday, April 30, 2012

A Good Idea

Yesterday while walking to the mailbox, I decided I was going to take a picture from the same spot around the same time each day for the next 4 weeks to document the seasonal changes.  Then I will put them all together in some sort of slide show.  Two weeks ago, we had a yard full of snow and I wish I'd have come up with this idea then.   
April 30, 2012
Really though, I couldn't have done it had I thought of it, because Bryant and I were in Mexico this past week. And I don't suspect the boys would have had a lot of interest or dedication to taking a picture each day.  Getting them to put a dish in the dishwasher without me around turned out to be almost more than they could handle.

Eventually, I will gather a few more pictures from our trip and make an album, but for now here are a few I liked.  
Bahia Balandra

I love the color of the water . . . .
Mexican Beach Palapa's and Coca-Cola

No comments: