Friday, September 3, 2010

Flashback: Southwest Tour and Back North

Lake Mead Recreation Area, Nevada
Prior to our Mexico trip in June with Bryant, the boys and I spent a week traveling around the Southwest.  We spent a few days with my cousin and her kids in Phoenix, and then headed northwest to tour Hoover Dam, Lake Mead Recreation Area and Las Vegas.
Valley of Fire Campground, Nevada
We met Bryant in Tucson, AZ and headed down south for our Mexico adventure. Three weeks later, the boys and I dropped Bryant off at the San Diego airport and began our trip back north via way of the storage shed in Phoenix, AZ, Slide Rock State Park, AZ, Mexican Hat, Utah, and Bryant's parents in Grand Junction, CO.   Last winter when we were planning out this past summer, I was concerned that I would miss Alaska in its finest month, June.  But as it turned out, I didn't miss much at all. 
A lunch stop at a picnic area in Montana.

No comments: