Saturday, November 14, 2009

Snow!


I came home Monday after work to this cute little snowman on the front porch.  When I went to take a picture of him, I noticed the "Hippies Use Backdoor" sign in the background and decided to add the appropriate attire to a snowman banished from entering the front door.

Yes, it finally snowed and it has been snowing steadily since.  Everyone I hang out with (i.e. the kids in my house and the kids in my classroom) think it is great. Gus and his buddies are busy dragging their sleds up and down the hill in the backyard while Ollie barks and runs alongside them. 

I like seeing the grey and brown disappear, but I am not looking forward to plowing driveways,  scraping windshields and icy roads. 

Bryant made it into San Carlos, Mexico on Friday evening.  Today I'm guessing he will call me to say that the boat sails even better in the Sea of Cortez.  Okay, so I'm a little envious . . . and excited.  Bryant and I will be back down there in January.  Then all of us will be head down there in March and May. 

No comments: